Terms & Conditions
1. This website provides information about the various services offered by Mission Australia (ACN 000 002 522) and its controlled entities (collectively referred to as Mission Australia).
2. The following are controlled entities of Mission Australia:
a. Mission Australia Housing Ltd (ACN 003 683 261)
b. Mission Australia Housing Victoria Ltd (ACN 131 036 934)
c. Mission Australia Early Learning Services Ltd (ACN 133 530 364)
d. Many Rivers MicroFinance Ltd (ACN 128 486 788).
3. Use of this website is governed by these terms and conditions and the Privacy Statement found on this website.
4. These terms and conditions are governed by the law in force in the State of New South Wales.
5. Mission Australia may change or modify these terms and conditions at any time and you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as changed or modified. Notice of any changes or modifications will be provided by publishing the revised terms and conditions on this website only and separate notification will not be given to you individually.
6. Information on this website is of a general nature. Mission Australia has made reasonable endeavours to ensure that information on this website is accurate, reliable and complete. Due to business developments the information on this website may change from time to time. To ensure that you receive the most up to date information you should not rely on all statements or representations made on this website and should contact Mission Australia as required.
7. If you have any questions please contact us on the details provided on this website.
Liability for loss
8. To the extent permitted by law, Mission Australia will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you in relying on the statements and representations made on this website, or through use or access to this website, or Mission Australia’s failure to provide this website. Mission Australia does not accept responsibility for the use or reliance of material of any website which is referred to or accessed through our websites.
9. All intellectual property and copyright in this website is owned by Mission Australia.
10. You are permitted only to access and download the contents on the website pages temporarily and for the sole purpose of viewing the information for personal use.
11. Except for the use outlined in paragraph 10 above, or as otherwise permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable laws and regulations, no information on this website may be permanently copied, reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, performed in public, distributed, stored, published, displayed or transmitted in any form, in whole or in part, by any process and you may not create derivative works from any part of this website or commercialise any information obtained from any part of this website without the specific written consent of Mission Australia.